Sunday, March 6, 2011

Our first S.M.I.L.E! (& you can help!)

We've been praying for our first opportunity to share a S.M.I.L.E. through the Jon Jon Fund and as I was looking at the ads in the Sunday paper, I found it! CVS has a great deal this week... if you spend $25 you get a FREE umbrella stroller ($17.99 value) and God just laid it on my heart that this could be our first S.M.I.L.E.! There is a limit of 1 per customer, so I thought if anyone wanted to join with us and go to CVS and get this deal then we would donate all the baby supplies and strollers to three different places - Garza County Victim's Assistance, Women's Protective Services in Lubbock and the Lubbock Dream Center. Below is the ad. I will be going every day to get my $25 worth. Email brynnessmiles@gmail.com to let us know if you want to particpate! We can come by and pick up your donations or email me for drop-off locations.

If you know of another need we can help with or know of another location to donate these baby supplies please feel free to let us know! And don't forget to S.M.I.L.E.!


1 comment:

  1. Hey, Maggie! Will this deal be in all cities and CVS stores? If so, please let me know.

    ReplyDelete